20090822

Medtown Seafood Restaurant (OUT OF BUSINESS)

Medtown Seafood Restaurant on Oleander Drive
OUT OF BUSINESS
If you like seafood you like it here. Prices are very reasonable and the service is great, One of the best experiences I have had in a seafood restaurant in the area. None of that greasy oily seafood here, It is fried the way it should be, in hot oil and the oil is left in the cooker and not in the food. My favorite was the deviled crab, only complaint about it there just was enough deviled crab. Of course the shell was full, but it was like peanuts you could not stop at just one. There was plenty of food on the plate and all was excellent. The only thing I would change is I would give larger portions on cold slaw. I didn't ask for more so I may have been able to get more. I'll be back!

Our overall Score: 9.7 out of 10

One of the best seafood houses around.

No comments:

Post a Comment