20120420

K'S CAFE

K's Cafe
420 Eastwood Road
Unit 109
910-791-6995
http://www.ks-cafe.net

If you are looking for a good place to eat breakfast, K's is the place. Hand's down the best in the Wilmington area. "Voted Best Breakfast in Town by WWAY Newschannel 3" and they got it right, The food is not only good but it is reasonably priced, maybe even cheap. If you go there you will not be going any where else. Service? TOPS. So what are you waiting on? Try it and let me know what you think. I'll be surprised if I see any complaints, even small ones
.
You will not find a better breakfast in Wilmington. K's has fantastic service, exactly what you expect in a Southern cafe. Drop back into the 1930s 40s or 50s and think of the old time local cafes and the great food and service you could get and that is what K's has. Great cooking and on top of all this it is cheap. 

Lunch? You'll just have to try it. Everything I said about breakfast is true about lunch. You will probably pay a little more, but you will not walk away hungry.

Now dinner is not cheap but it is worth every penny you will spend. Follow the link to their web site http://www.ks-cafe.net and look around then make sure you go and try K's, I guarantee you will become a regular.

All in all it is one of my top 5 places I like to go eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment