20120616

ENGLESE'S ITALIAN RESTAURANT

Englese's Italian Restaurant
13460 Highway 50-210 Suite 102
Surf City, NC 28445

This was a pleasant find on a short road trip the other day. Great service and fantastic food, something I have learned not to expect at the local beaches.
Let me state first I do not like Salmon once you get past Salmon Patties my mother made. So to my surprise the only thing I saw on the menu that interested me was their Crusted Salmon. Really I was not expecting to like it when it came out. Man was I wrong, added just a touch of salt and pepper and I had a meal that was fit for a king. If that doesn't sound like you would like it, then try something else because they have all the regular Italian foods along with a couple of unique dishes that are worth trying. If you are ever up Surf City way give them a try every one there kids and adults alike seemed to really be enjoying their meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment