20120929

Los Primos Restaurant

Los Primos Restaurant
3530 Carolina Beach Road

Wilmington, NC 28401
910-443-3840
I am very sorry report that Los Primos has closed. As the best authentic Mexican restaurant on the east coast it will be MISSED. Just proves that even the best have a hard time in a bad location. Wishing the Brian and his staff the best in what ever the future brings them.
Have to be honest and say my first visit was a little disappointing but I went back a week later and am glad I did. Los Primos is  one of my top picks. The management goes out of their way to  make sure you are happy and will be coming back. If you are looking for HOME COOKED authentic Mexican food this is where you want to go. Now if you are a fan of Tamales you have to try theirs. No one else in town comes close. This is not the run of the mill Mexican eatery. You feel more like you are in someones home than in a restaurant. Remember back in the days when I would go to my mother in laws and she would not sit down to eat until she was sure everyone was full and happy.

They are a welcome addition to southwest side of town.
Http://www.LosPrimosRestaurants.com


No comments:

Post a Comment