20130113

Sid's Catering and BBQ

Sid's Catering and BBQ 
455 S Railroad Ave
Beulaville, NC 28518
(910) 298-3549

Come early on Saturday because if you wait until 1 or 2 in the afternoon you may just have to go hungry. They open early and serve until the BBQ runs out. The parking lot may be full but the service is fast and some of the BEST Eastern North Carolina BBQ I have tasted. I can say the same about their slaw. I have only eaten a few places that can match the slaw and less that can match the BBQ and absolutely no where that has the combination of the two.  
It is well hidden behind the house at 455 South Railroad Avenue, look hard and you will see the cars and BBQ house. As far as the railroad it isn't there.

1 comment:

  1. I love Sids. We live in Jacksonville Florida. Everytime we come up I try to bring bbq back. Its the best!!!��

    ReplyDelete