20090526

Big Daddy's

Big Daddy's at Kure Beach

Big Daddy's has been the place to eat around here for as long as I can remember. It is probably oldest restaurant in the area. They were famous for their steaks back in the 1970s and have always been know for the seafood. As in most restaurants their popularity comes and goes. I will have to admit that it has been quite sometime since I have gone there and the time before this I would say they were just average. Well, what a surprise this visit was. They left very little room for improvement. You can bet I'll be back to try the steak and can only hope it will be anywhere near as good as the seafood I had this time. It has what has to be the best deviled clams on the coast and the deviled crab isn't far behind. Every thing was cooked to perfection and the service was fantastic.

Our overall Score: 9.7 out of 10

I highly recommend the Big Daddy's at Kure Beach, NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment